Buckeye hills mx

East Fork MX

PR Member
This weekend will be the 6th round of the Buckeye series being held at Buckeye Hills mx with practice Saturday and racing Sunday! Address is 2850 McAfee rd Hillsboro Ohio gates open Friday at 4pm they will close at 11pm open Saturday morning at 7am any info call Scott at 513-266-2866

Holy natural terrain Batman... Hills, deep ruts, braking and acceleration bumps, lines everywhere, what else do you need? Old skool cool. If you are thinking about just going to "open practice" then make the trip to this race race. I am going to blown away on the little 125 but I'm sure I will have more fun than the rest

21558713_1533096603450072_8844126855116395427_n.jpg

The entire crew at Buckeye Hills would like to thank everyone who made it out this weekend, The crew continues to work hard to improve the track and the facilities with big plans for next season. The crew at Buckeye hills hope to see everyone at our next event.
buckeye hills 2.jpg
buckeye hills 1.jpg
buckeye hills 3.jpg
Buckeye hills 4.jpg
Buckeye hills 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
245 for the first race. That is pretty darn good.
Place is fun (unless your on a 125 against 450's, Its a HORSEPOWER track) and it will get better with the work they have planned. I was very happy to see none of the old dudes sending it on the ski jump.
Cant believe the medic runs on what had to be the easiest little double in the state. Scott had enough and took it out... Quick answer. nice (but I did like the jump)
Anyway, great job crew. BIG track, a lot to manage.

Fun track. cant imagine the work to prep it with the layout and the hills. The photo above of the down hill and uphill do not give them justice. They are much bigger and steeper than that photo shows. Pretty cool seeing Matthew air out that ski jump on his 125.

Had about 3 get injuries yesterday that were probably all season ending injuries being that it is September 18th. Matthew struggled on that uphill start even in schoolboy 1. He goes about 175 and the kids about 100 or 110 lbs definitely motored on up the hill off the start. It got rough for sure. It is definitely a different type track than most of us race on most weekends for sure.

245 for the first race. That is pretty darn good.
Place is fun (unless your on a 125 against 450's, Its a HORSEPOWER track) and it will get better with the work they have planned. I was very happy to see none of the old dudes sending it on the ski jump.
Cant believe the medic runs on what had to be the easiest little double in the state. Scott had enough and took it out... Quick answer. nice (but I did like the jump)
Anyway, great job crew. BIG track, a lot to manage.

I've ridden there a ton when Aaron first bought the place but never raced there and didn't realize how fast some of the sections. My only suggestion is to slow some of the sections down.
If you don't already buy your bikes at Middletown Cycle you should just for the fact they put money back into the sport.

I've ridden there a ton when Aaron first bought the place but never raced there and didn't realize how fast some of the sections. My only suggestion is to slow some of the sections down.
If you don't already buy your bikes at Middletown Cycle you should just for the fact they put money back into the sport.
Colin is correct, the owners are putting a lot of upfront money , with Scott and myself being partners in the track we will continue to keep the track open for practices and racing with big changes next season. Middletown Cycle/Octane Outlet will work for business as they are a major supporter of the series. Middletown will be opening a new superstore this winter, please support the people who help promote our great sport.

Back