Unofficial tvland GP hype thread

If that's the first ramp. The first race I think that's me.

That SOB shot me up so high. First time came up a hair short. Second time seat bounced her and just sent it wfo. Felt like I was jumping a step
Up competition. Tapped brake and didn't think she was come back. Dropped like a rock. Butt puckered. Did it twice and said screw it, no more. But was very fun hahah.

Second ramp was very nice.

I'd like to see that clip. I didn't wear my GoPro race 1.

My GoPro footage sucks. Stupid thing was angled down too far. Which is odd because I always make sure the thing is pointed mostly up. It must of moved when I put it on my helmet. Grrr. Nobody wants to watch my front fender. Total waste of 44 minutes with my GoPro. Woulda been some awesome footage of the opening laps dicing it up.

I took 2nd yesterday in my class and 15th at crow canyon. Shows how some tracks in this series cater to woods and others to MX. Makes for lots of fun and part of the reason I support it!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Yea I got nothing for brad Orr when we are mostly in the woods. He smoked me at crow last year and pine lake this year. I Narrowly beat him yesterday. He did go down on first lap tho. My woods skills are bad. They're not skills, I suck!

That's why these events are fun. It's a good equalizer.

IMG_6929.JPG
IMG_6930.JPG
IMG_6931.JPG

This was the first race - AGAIN - my son had to do as a comeback ride. I like how it conditions him and not too much pressure as he would with a MX race. We do like the change up from the MX track to the woods and just giving it a different spin on things. He even ran it twice but was absolutely done after the second one. We love TVLand and Trevor always looks like he just invited his friends come over and play. Good time!!!

Back