• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Can't Make It

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In all fairness what type of mullah should I bring to race 1 class, 2 if my body can hold up..... Lets see, 2 people to enter the track, 1 race fee card, 1 possibly 2 classes for me?

I believe earlier this year it was stated that you would need three different memberships to race at this event - OMA, AMA, and Race Ohio memberships.

If that is the case, it's getting a little out of hand.

In all fairness what type of mullah should I bring to race 1 class, 2 if my body can hold up..... Lets see, 2 people to enter the track, 1 race fee card, 1 possibly 2 classes for me?

You may need to add transponders to that.

A little side tracked BUT. One district card was all you needed to race an AMA event. Take a district 11 card to Kentucky, Sure. Have a district 12 car and want to race in Iowa? Sure they will take that.
Then our great AMA changed the rule book (if I recall it was for unlimited sports crap at the mini o's) to say they can require a membership on top of the AMA. Since then the flood gates have opened and everyone wants that extra 20 or 25 bucks for a "membership".
Most of us have already bit the bullet on this one for this year, but both "organizations" need to either come up with a prorated cost based on the time of the year or just go to a 12 month membership from date of purchase.

now back to the topic. well sort of...
Having a chili cookoff again? If so I am back in for this year. My 2015 trophy is getting a little dusty.

A little side tracked BUT. One district card was all you needed to race an AMA event. Take a district 11 card to Kentucky, Sure. Have a district 12 car and want to race in Iowa? Sure they will take that.
Then our great AMA changed the rule book (if I recall it was for unlimited sports crap at the mini o's) to say they can require a membership on top of the AMA. Since then the flood gates have opened and everyone wants that extra 20 or 25 bucks for a "membership".
Most of us have already bit the bullet on this one for this year, but both "organizations" need to either come up with a prorated cost based on the time of the year or just go to a 12 month membership from date of purchase.

I'm with the rolling 12 month calendar from date of purchase. Like it or not, we all have a budget. I want to race but I'm fee'ed out right now. Hope everyone has a good time. Chillitown does have a good facility.

I believe earlier this year it was stated that you would need three different memberships to race at this event - OMA, AMA, and Race Ohio memberships.

If that is the case, it's getting a little out of hand.

I believe the Oma and race Ohio memberships are getting discounted heavily. It’s so low it’s not even worth talking about. If it stops anyone from attending, then you weren’t coming anyway. If I’m thinking correctly if you needed all 3, worse case, it would be at most $40-45. That’s doing the 1 day for ama, a youth membership is cheaper. So don’t give up because of the memberships! Get ready to race and dress up like fools for trick or treat.

This will be a dual sanctioned event meaning you will need OMA and Race Ohio memberships. The cost for OMA for this event is $10 but we are going to discount it to $5. The Race Ohio membership is typically $20 but they are discounting it to $5 as well. By purchasing these memberships you will receive $10 in Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas bucks for the OMA membership and you will receive a $10 gift card from Middletown Cycle for your Race Ohio membership.

So of you don't have either membership it will cost you $10 on race day and you will receive $20 back in gift cards so you actually make money on the deal.

Please keep in mind you will get $10 in Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas bucks for signing up for a class too.

We were able to get Yamaha contingency for this event as well so that's also a perk if you ride blue.

Hopefully this helps silence the critics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This will be a dual sanctioned event meaning you will need OMA and Race Ohio memberships. The cost for OMA for this event is $10 but we are going to discount it to $5. The Race Ohio membership is typically $20 but they are discounting it to $5 as well. By purchasing these memberships you will receive $10 in Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas bucks for the OMA membership and you will receive a $10 gift card from Middletown Cycle for your Race Ohio membership.

So of you don't have either membership it will cost you $10 on race day and you will receive $20 back in gift cards so you actually make money on the deal.

Please keep in mind you will get $10 in Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas bucks for signing up for a class too.

We were able to get Yamaha contingency for this event as well so that's also a perk if you ride blue.

Cleared things up nicely. Thank you.

So no RMATVMC card for singing up for Race Ohio???

Are we required to use transponders like usual ?

Dont forget the $49 AMA membership if you dont already have one!

Dont forget the $49 AMA membership if you dont already have one!
$49 for the annual membership or there are other cheaper options online if you don't want the annual membership.

I don't see a lot of people not having an AMA membership this late in the year unless they are renewing.

Anyone that normally races has an AMA card. 99.9% that will be there have an OMA or race ohio card. Many of us have both. So honestly your discussing this for a hand full of people that might show up to race their first race of the year at the end of October.

Next subject.

Back