What are the best stands for around $100?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
So I wanna get a nice stand (I'm using a 5 gallon bucket with an old towel over it now. It works OK, and the price was right!), but I definitely don't wanna throw down alotta chips. I've been watching CL, but I haven't seen anything decent come up. What's out there new? It's not like they're in stock at the dealer, so you can go in and look for chintziness either. You kinda have to buy one and take your chances. --L*64

Tusk lift stand, $60. nothing fancy. Works well for me, been using it over a year now with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I have 3 of the Moose lift stands. Had them for years and years. They are very sturdy and about $100 as well.

bike Stand.jpg

Harbor Freight. $30. You can get them on sale for $20 all the time.

One of these came home with me from the Fast Traxx GP banquet. Thanks Fast Traxx! Simple, light weight and strong enough. I believe they sell inexpensively.
srt00672.jpg

20170922_145126.jpg

I bought one from harbor freight today. 20% off coupon on their web page (just read her the code off my phone). $25.89 tax and all. Decent stand for $25.00

Those are some sweet bikes John! I tried looking at the Motomade-- but not seeing anything on their page? I'm fairly lazy, and I don't love lifting. I just wanna put it under there and step! --L*64

Back