EASTFORK $5,000.00 MIDWEST SHOOTOUT PRO AM

663dad

PR Addict
9/30-10/1 is the 3rd annual Midwest shootout, last years race brought racers from 6 different states. This is one on the states premier events with full gates, with racers battling for the coveted Midwest Shootout Shield. Hope to see everyone next weekend for some epic racing.

www.raceohiomx.com

Attachments

• midwest shootout.jpg
    midwest shootout.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 325
  • EAST FORK RACE CLASSES.pdf
    237.4 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Nice. I am sure it will be a great crowd. How about you guys from NE Ohio coming down? The gate would be the biggest 40 plus gate of the year if the OMA regulars would show up in SW Ohio.

Do you need to buy the series card to practice and do you get the gate fee back if you leave Saturday after practice? Can't race Sunday but would like to practice Saturday.

Do you need to buy the series card to practice and do you get the gate fee back if you leave Saturday after practice? Can't race Sunday but would like to practice Saturday.
No series card for practice they will be collecting gate fees for the weekend.

Ok thanks I was hoping when you give them your wrist band back they refunded the gate fee like all the tracks do on practice days.

Ok thanks I was hoping when you give them your wrist band back they refunded the gate fee like all the tracks

With the rising cost of having medical personnel on hand, additional insurance cost for race weekend, the need for additional staff required. This is the only reason for no gate refunds for this weekends $5000.00 AMA Pro Am. Eastfork will have open practice several times this year before the season ends, hope you can make it out then.
www.raceohiomx.com

Last edited:
Man that's an expensive practice day with limited seat time... go find a gp to run... you'll get more seat time for the same money.

Man that's an expensive practice day with limited seat time... go find a gp to run... you'll get more seat time for the same money.
I agree if your looking to practice only, I would look here on Pitracer to see who is having a open practice this weekend. With this being a premier race for the area and racers coming in from several different states we want to give everyone a safe and fair amount of practice time on the new track layout.

Last edited:
Another fun time with friends..track was fast and a blast.

Scott and crew did a great job.. thumbs up from our camp.

Last edited:
Back