Look what I finally bought back!

jeffro667

PR Addict
I sold this, probably 15 years ago, just bought it back! My favorite all time bike hauler. I have some work to do, floor and tires mainly, but should have it back in service soon!

Attachments

• 20170928_125556.jpg
    20170928_125556.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 218
Is it the oringinal one you owned ? Cause that's sweet

It's not the one that I bought new, but a friend of mine bought this one new because he liked mine so well. I sold mine, and I ended up with this one a few years later. Like a fool, I sold it about 15 years ago. I just bought it back from the guy who I sold it to.

So you've had three HP's and this one twice now? I've lost track. The best one you had was the single axle of course. Looks good. Definitely will help that girly truck look good too. No more bike in the motel room? :)

So you've had three HP's and this one twice now? I've lost track. The best one you had was the single axle of course. Looks good. Definitely will help that girly truck look good too. No more bike in the motel room? :)

Actually, four hi points, lol. The first one was like yours, but had leaf springs instead of the torsion axle. Now the tough find is a single axle hp14.

Reactions: k01
Back