Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Toddco327

PR Addict
Not sure how many are into this but I saw this years event is being "held" by Roczen. Also and maybe the best part is it's all 2 strokes. Pretty hyped up to see what happens. Saw that Roczen called out Reed. RV2 and Stewart and Ronnie Mac. I hope they show up. This should be cool.

Red Bull is struggling to compete with monster energy cup! I personally have no interest in the straigt rhythm race. This is coming from a guy with zero corner speed!

Darryn Durham is supposed to be riding a YZ300 and stank dog is getting a 250 lined up. He was on pulp MX talking about it last week.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Reactions: DTS
its different. that will make it interesting...i had no idea they were doing that. have heard nothing about it yet this year. im excited to watch.

1c757c2b0d7911c7b3238fbf384aa3b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Reactions: DTS
What happened to bubba? It's all quiet on the home front....last race he did was win this one last year didn't he ?

i believe the last few were on TV way after the event, had to use red bull app or website to stream it. i believe i streamed it from my phone using the red bull app to my chromecast on tv.

So Mike Brown, the current Loretta Lynn's +25 and +40 Amatuer Champ is in this race???? That's cool. I had to laugh at AMA Alex at Loretta's when he said Brown would be lucky to get top 5 in +25. UH, he is a former Professional Motocross Champion, he is on a different level than any amateur racer, even though there are some very fast guys in +25, if they were that fast, they would be running the nationals. And he still rides / races all the time, and as I predicted, he won the +25 class, and it wasn't luck, it was that he is that good.

Not sure how many are into this but I saw this years event is being "held" by Roczen. Also and maybe the best part is it's all 2 strokes. Pretty hyped up to see what happens. Saw that Roczen called out Reed. RV2 and Stewart and Ronnie Mac. I hope they show up. This should be cool.
I highly doubt Stewart will show, he's a pussy.

Back