Red Bud mxon 2018

3abe09c76448286e4580a435d05213dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

The site is up for camping passes and tickets. Discount if bought before the end of the year. Wow are they pricey. I'd love to get a gold ticket but woo, that's a lot of money. I got to the site through MXGP site.

I couldn't get any of the links to hook up to get tickets. But I want to get a camping pass. They have several areas and all different prices.

Really wanted to get the VIP tickets just for the fact I think you will be able to see way more in not be in a sea of people, but $350 to $600 isn't with it to me.

I agree about the VIP seats. Nice idea but we'll be there for the whole weekend, plenty of time to see a lot. Too much money and probably a bunch of movie stars with hot girl friends in the tents. I'll have to think about the price again. I hope the American pro riders that aren't racing will come and support it. I met a few in CO in 2010. Pit pass would be fun though.

Done! I got our group's camping and admission tickets locked down. Camping in lot A3 . You have to go through the MXGP site. Hit the tickets tab and select where the American flag is. It took me to the MXON ticket page. For some reason it took a couple tries to get the payment through but I finally got it done.

Yea man, thanks for the info. Got my ticket and camping in A3 too. It took me several tries to get the payment to go through. I was ready to scream then it went through. Same, glad it's done. Yea Buddy.

Back