Crow canyon today.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Just wanted to give crow canyon a huge shout out for their efforts today with a packed house. Today was my first time ever riding there and I will definitely be back for sure. They had plenty of flashers on the MX track to help keep riders safe. The woods were amazing. The 5 mile loop was fast and safe, ride it about 6 times throughout the day. Did the full AA trail twice, think I'm im need of barkbusters if I'm going to keep riding woods haha. It was tight, rocky, rutted and vertical in a lot of places, was a blast! Only complaint I have is, once they opened the MX track for riding after the first set of ktm demos were done, the track was way too over crowded. I hate to say this, but honestly they should've split into groups. That's the only complaint I have of the day. Who all else from PR was up there today shredding?

They had plenty of flashers on the MX track to help keep riders safe.
freeway-flashing.jpg

Keep the throttle pegged boys ....no time to slow down....

I was there and had a great time. I have rode many laps there in the last 13 years and its been a while since i have been there. Def miss going there many times a year. It was a blast riding some of the ktms and yamahas. My husband who isnt supposed to be walking had a blast riding the easy trail loop on the ttr125 with his medical boot on. Note; he has been walking for 3 weeks. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there sat and had a blast. thanks to KTM and Yamaha for doing their demo programs. Wish other makes did something like that. I read lots of internet and magazine reviews on bikes but you never fully understand a bike until you ride it yourself. Good job crow canyon too. fun was had by all who attended for sure.

I went Saturday. Rode the new SRS Suspension on the motocross track twice, maybe four laps each time. Track was very rocky, and I didn't jump the finish line section. Took the homie, Derek Fowler, with me. He just started riding again and is rusty and has little endurance but he ran really fast at times. Especially when friends, Nick Hughes and James Justice were near. Had some good times hanging out with the guys and convinced all those fast motocross boys to try some woods riding. I ran the five mile loop about five times and had a blast! Tried the more challenging trail with Derek and we both got lost for about an hour. I wish we would've camped Saturday night and rode a little more on Sunday but maybe next time. Wanted to demo of few KTMs and a couple Yamahas but never got around to it. All in all, I had a fun time and look forward to the next one!

Back