Power out

Double D

PR Founding Father
i am in Strongsville. Who's power is out like mine?

Anyone remember way back when the east coast lost power? I kinda like it nice and quiet!!!!

Well. Now I have to talk to my family. Ha ha

Had some damage about 15 miles north of me.

Other than the weather girl interrupting Nitro Circus on the TV, we came thru it unscathed.

47F37BFD-5FFA-46D3-8A5C-9CF7746DE607.jpeg

Past 2 hours

No power here in macedonia. Crazy winds and a huge mess to clean up in our yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never get hit here! Storms always spilt. This is today's radar.

Attachments

• IMG_1165.PNG
    IMG_1165.PNG
    1,007.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1167.PNG
    IMG_1167.PNG
    966.6 KB · Views: 98
Pretty killer I'm on a different grid or something my power only goes out for a few minutes maybe once a year. All my neighbors are still out. I'm waiting for a mob to show up with extension cords.

~5 hrs with no power

thanks harbor freight. i guess it's time to get off my ass and install the transfer switch i bought a year ago. the 20 minutes i spent tracking down extension cords in the dark allowed half my basement to take some water

OmiNK3Yh.jpg

Hope you don't live next to Hershey he will cut the wires.

my neighbors cant hear it.. hell i had my bedroom window open which is about 50' from the garage and i couldnt hear it either. HF copied the honda eu3000is and it's pretty legit.

Indiana was messed up pretty good.
Northeast of Indy about an hour had a tornado touch down. Unlike anything I had seen before. We got them all repaired and turned back on within two days though.

My little brother mentioned the other day he interested in becoming a lineman....I need to have him get in touch with you.

Back