Stankdog

ohiowildman939

PR Member
5CD802E9-0E7A-48BA-B98A-2F3BCE31EF42.jpeg
47E71F1A-A829-437C-826C-860A567FC541.jpeg
5CD802E9-0E7A-48BA-B98A-2F3BCE31EF42.jpeg
We get updated lists of the probation workload periodically. It seems stankdog got himself in a pickle a while back.

You know what....good for him. If weed is the worse thing he does, so what. Trafficking charge sucks. Hopefully that gets dropped. He ain’t a drug trafficker.

I’d take a hit off his 2stroke husky bong! I mean who here hasn’t inhaled some fresh burnt premix and not got a buzz off it ?!

You know what....good for him. If weed is the worse thing he does, so what. Trafficking charge sucks. Hopefully that gets dropped. He ain’t a drug trafficker.

I’d take a hit off his 2stroke husky bong! I mean who here hasn’t inhaled some fresh burnt premix and not got a buzz off it ?!
The trafficking did get dropped best I can tell. I couldnt care less if he smokes weed. Doesnt surprise me. What does surprise me is the amount of weed he had on him to earn an F5 felony possession. He had to have at least 7 ounces with him. Thats a fairly large amount. Kinda makes me wish I was still with the Sheriffs Office so I couldve talked to him.

Stankdog smoked with us at redbud a couple years back and hit our beer bong. Dudes an animal
655F9F18-3CBA-497E-B9CC-1E9C45594460.jpeg

Out of question....what is the said street value of 7 oz ? How much is 7 oz ? Like.....how much do people use to get high? I never tried the stuff. Wouldn’t know a large amount if it landed in front of me.....

View attachment 57053

Out of question....what is the said street value of 7 oz ? How much is 7 oz ? Like.....how much do people use to get high? I never tried the stuff. Wouldn’t know a large amount if it landed in front of me.....
7 ounces isn’t that big in the grand scheme of things but most recreational smokers usually get caught with a “quarter bag” or so. Which is a quarter of an ounce. He had minimum 7 ounces up to 35 ounces. Without seeing the actual charge paper I don’t know how much he actually had. It’s a decent little amount for your recreational smoker unless he picked it up in California and wasn’t planing on being around his hook up for a while. Which would make sense in arenacross season. He was caught on the turnpike in Sandusky County.

Let's be honest.. is it really shocking? Or that big of a deal? Remember jeffro? Didn't he get popped for something similar? Or jlaw? He got busted doing all kinds of stuff.

Something has to pay for the travel expenses. If he could list it as a sponsor it would probably be stankdogs stanky dank.

Let's be honest.. is it really shocking? Or that big of a deal? Remember jeffro? Didn't he get popped for something similar? Or jlaw? He got busted doing all kinds of stuff.

Something has to pay for the travel expenses. If he could list it as a sponsor it would probably be stankdogs stanky dank.
Not shocking at all. Just surprised to see it in my little corner of the state. My biggest problem with it? No longer at the sheriffs office so I didn’t get to talk to him.

All I know is anytime you cross into ohio your plates better be current and you better be going 65 in a 65. Especially on the turnpike. Bet he got pulled over for doin 80 in a 65. And smelled like dope.

Ohio and Virginia. Every other state on my way to Florida I don’t even see a state cop. Soon as I hit Ohio....boom boom boom boom. They’re everywhere!

Isn't that the truth. I can drive from Florida to Ohio. See maybe 1 patrolman in Georgia and then hit Ohio and see 5 before I get home an hour up the road. The Ohio State Patrol budget is WAY out of control in Ohio. I've talked to the local police chief and sheriff and they tell me they can patrol the exact same roads the OSP does, have more policing powers than the OSP, and do it for fraction of the cost that the OSP does it for.

All I know is anytime you cross into ohio your plates better be current and you better be going 65 in a 65. Especially on the turnpike. Bet he got pulled over for doin 80 in a 65. And smelled like dope.

Ohio and Virginia. Every other state on my way to Florida I don’t even see a state cop. Soon as I hit Ohio....boom boom boom boom. They’re everywhere!

It's always been that way.
You may not be old enough for this but back in 1981 a movie came out called Cannonball Run. There was a line in the movie commenting about Ohio being a speed trap state. Kind of funny.

This was one of them: (Race Organizer speaking)

[ Of course you know certain skeptics note that perhaps 10,000 of the nations' most elite highway patrolmen are out there waiting for us after we start, but let's stay positively: Think of the fact that there's not one state in the 50 that has the death penalty for speeding... although I'm not so sure about Ohio. ]

Last edited:
Back