OMA Banquet Feedback

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
well we are planning another OMA banquet, much to the dismay of DHCK1, we will not be having fried chicken dinners, never have, never will. More than likely we will keep the grand prize selection nearly the same. Seems to be well liked. On goody bags, yea or nea? Those are OMA branded drawstring bags handed out at the door. And as far as product tables, what products? In the past it seems like goggles and backpacks do well? We’ve tried a lot of different product, but would like to hear from you? Except the goons that aren’t attending, but still need to throw in their 2 cents, we don’t want to hear your crap.

Here's Jonathans idea's, I don't know about the cost of these items but this is his input: gloves, hoodies, T-shirts (OMA or specific track shirts), socks, knee brace socks, goggles and tear offs. I know as it gets colder the kids love to wear hoodies, on and off the track.
I always like the tools but my damn kid just kept getting goggles, I really wanted the T-handles!!!:mad: The bike stands are nice too. Also, I don't mind fried chicken.

Goggles, gas cans, stands, emig grips, popular tear offs, good tie downs, hoodies, gear set gift certificates maybe? Just throwing things off the top of my head. It appears as if I didn't compete in enough races to place for the first time in the OMA. Bummer for me.

Goggles, gas cans, stands, emig grips, popular tear offs, good tie downs, hoodies, gear set gift certificates maybe? Just throwing things off the top of my head. It appears as if I didn't compete in enough races to place for the first time in the OMA. Bummer for me.
Slacker

Tubes for bikes, Its not getting a flat once in a while, they are for the idiots who cant change them right and go through 3 tubes changing one tire !!!! Lol

How about a bunch of those little toy dirt bike every kid in the pit plays with?

Or little grab bags full of stickers, kids love those things too....oh and Knox, he LOVES stickers.

Ratio rites, everyone uses those.

Tire pressure gauges, good ones not the junkie autozone ones.

Chain lube

Air filter oil

Trans fluid

WD 40

Spoke wrenches

Tools, any dirt scooting type tool

Oil drain pans

Back