Open practice tomorrow

whitcraft

PR Member
2C640FB7-E2CF-41C1-9D7F-58250528412D.jpeg
0620E58C-FBC4-43BB-8EF0-88D406EA6531.jpeg
2D72941C-4D3E-4525-AC4B-B86B54EB9E2C.jpeg
sorry folks I don’t usually post this stuff... I wasn’t sure if I should be posting in other forum but it’s not usually a public track .....
Don’t forget people there is open practice tomorrow at the track Levi Kilbarger and I hold training camps at. It is in Logan, Oh from 12-5. The track will be perfect. $20 per rider. 33010 Logan Horns Mill Rd. Logan, Oh 43138. It is the big uphill drive not the residential address. The track has a great layout, elevation change. Don’t miss out.

I would’ve loved to have came out today and rode wilderness, last time i rode there was thrills in the hills back in 05-06, whenever bowers was there destroying B class

I would’ve loved to have came out today and rode wilderness, last time i rode there was thrills in the hills back in 05-06, whenever bowers was there destroying B class
The Friday night Levi and Tyler battles were something to see too!

Glad to hear there is activity there again.
I went down and watched a race there once, and then later my son and I got to ride an open practice there. The big track was too muddy but we got to ride the supercross track. Plenty of fun.

Last edited:
I use to love riding wilderness, but after their bloodhound ran out in front of me going up the big hill in the back and i hit him and dislocated my hip and got knocked out, i never went back.

Back