Silver Valley MX Park

That video is awesome! I can't wait to get back there, we ended up at Club MX Saturday. So which track does Jonathan like better now, Club MX or Silver Valley?

That video is awesome! I can't wait to get back there, we ended up at Club MX Saturday. So which track does Jonathan like better now, Club MX or Silver Valley?
You know I didn’t ask him but I’ll let you know. I really liked it and they had flaggers and I thought everything was built safe. We bought the membership for $10 more so we will be going back. Nice to see ya down there. What did you think of Club MX?

You know I didn’t ask him but I’ll let you know. I really liked it and they had flaggers and I thought everything was built safe. We bought the membership for $10 more so we will be going back. Nice to see ya down there. What did you think of Club MX?

I liked Club MX, it's FUN there! It would be nice to plan a weekend to do both Silver Valley and Club MX!!!

Sweet Post !
Give some detail on how that sic vid was put together.

2 strokes - !
I honestly don’t know. This guy asked Jonathan if he would be interested in wearing a Gopro and that he would follow him around the track with his drone and Jonathan said, sure. So, the guy asked for our information and by the time we were half way home he had already did this edit and sent it to us. So, I don’t know how he did it but he didn’t charge us anything, you gotta love southern hospitality. I can’t thank this guy enough bc even if it wasn’t my son in the video I would still like it, I even like the music. How he put this together is awesome and when he said he was going to send us a video, this was more than I expected.

He said he prefers club bc it’s sand but we also haven’t been there since he was on mini’s so who knows.

Back