Ken Roczen is ready to make his return

Screenshot_20180108-203415.jpg

Tomac in my opinion is a head case. Cant seem to get it together.

Because being only a few points from winning the SX championship doesnt require any mental capacity. Are you serious? There is a huge difference between not as mentally strong as some and a head case.

OK. Maybe not a head case. I will save that for the guy that used to ride Suzukis who can't decide if he's racing or not racing....looking for sponsorship......had something come up......just letting my fans know you will see me soon.....probably in daytona......hes the king of head cases.

Tomac, seems to mental lapses that cause him issues.

OK. Maybe not a head case. I will save that for the guy that used to ride Suzukis who can't decide if he's racing or not racing....looking for sponsorship......had something come up......just letting my fans know you will see me soon.....probably in daytona......hes the king of head cases.

Tomac, seems to mental lapses that cause him issues.

LOL..... and still a multi millionaire. Who cares? Obviously he doesnt have fun racing any more, at this point thats all that matters for him.

Well 4 races down and KR doesn't have a win yet. I'll admit I thought he was going to win so I picked him the first 3 races for FantasySX, lost my butt. He's still impressive but not the Top man yet. Glad to see him racing, it makes it better. I liked his podium interview, happy go lucky kid.

Well 4 races down and KR doesn't have a win yet. I'll admit I thought he was going to win so I picked him the first 3 races for FantasySX, lost my butt. He's still impressive but not the Top man yet. Glad to see him racing, it makes it better. I liked his podium interview, happy go lucky kid.

I think he will finish getting the monkey off his back around mid season. I still believe the battle will be him and Tomac at the end as far as race wins. It seems to me Anderson fades mid season but he sure is looking good and strong this year. I really like all the top contenders, its a great season to watch so far. I doubt Tomac can come back from his deficit though.

Tomac has another bad race in him for sure, Anderson is the fasted on the track when he’s not dragging anchor. I think he had a close call we didn’t see, and he had to check his shorts. He was just coasting for about 3 laps!

Hope Marvin can get back to the pace too and make it even more interesting . Don't like Barcia but his rides have been impressive . Are Webb , Bagget , and Wilson dealing with injuries ?

I am hoping we see Plessenger on a 450 in Daytona.
Yea I agree, he's going to be great on the 450 if he stays healthy. It's been an exciting few races so far. I hope everyone stays healthy and more pick it up and get into the mix, Baggett, Webb, Wilson like was said above. Barcia has been a real surprise, pretty good for a fill in rider. I think Webb is real embarrassed. I like Barcia's podium speeches and attitude. He seems relaxed and happy. Great attributes. I agree, Kenny is still getting up to speed. I expect more from him every week. Not sure I'll pick him to win until he does again.

Plessinger is an entertainer and talented. I like watching him ride.

I wouldn’t put it past Peick to podium normal format by end of season. And I think he will be on podium after one of the triple crowns as well. Dudes on rails.

Plessinger is an entertainer and talented. I like watching him ride.

I wouldn’t put it past Peick to podium normal format by end of season. And I think he will be on podium after one of the triple crowns as well. Dudes on rails.

Plessinger is aggressive too, I like that. He is aggressive without really banging on people. Just like last week, he made the pass, and shut down the line and the other rider had no choice but to get out of it. Would love to see him on a 450 in Daytona, I think that is his type track.

Peick is so consistent now, and I think he really likes the yellow bikes. Remember he rode privateer Suzukis, prior to Joe Gibbs. He will get a podium soon. Barcia has been a surprise. For a guy that hated the Yamahas, he has changed his tune. Anyone know when Millsap is due back? I personally think he is done. He has not been relevant in three years due to injuries.

Plessinger is aggressive too, I like that. He is aggressive without really banging on people. Just like last week, he made the pass, and shut down the line and the other rider had no choice but to get out of it. Would love to see him on a 450 in Daytona, I think that is his type track.

Peick is so consistent now, and I think he really likes the yellow bikes. Remember he rode privateer Suzukis, prior to Joe Gibbs. He will get a podium soon. Barcia has been a surprise. For a guy that hated the Yamahas, he has changed his tune. Anyone know when Millsap is due back? I personally think he is done. He has not been relevant in three years due to injuries.
That pass looked like he swerved into the line ! I thought it was risky for both guys...

As much as everyone would like see Aaron in a 450 , I dont think Yamaha or Star is going to take a chance on him getting injured while is in the points championship.

I heard Millsaps is pretty messed up. Main event moto had some cool stories on Peick from when we was a privateer, he has made a HUGE turn around from where he was. AP is going to have some thinking to do here really quick. KTM, Kawasaki, and Yamaha all possibly have open rides next year.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back