Need track recommendations for moto trip to Georgia.

dnutt

PR Member
Heading to Georgia 1st week of March and going to make it a moto trip. Planning on hitting durhamtown then we'll slide over to Alabama for monster mountain and hopefully mill creek. Any other "must ride" tracks in the Ga/Al area???

I've never been, but heard from many others that durhamtown is not that great for moto. Heard the trails are fine, but that the MX tracks are never prepped.

honestly... Don't even waste your time at durhamtown I was there for 4 days I wasn't impressed at all with the tracks. Don't get me wrong it was kinda fun.for like 2 laps( well except for when I knocked my self out on the arena cross track haha. I highly recommend you stay off that death trap)The pro track didn't even have ruts. I don't think I'll ever personally go back but i dont know . Just stay away from durhamtown Georgia. That's all I gotta say.

Well that's disappointing..... the place didn't look like it was prepped a lot but didn't look terrible... and we were looking forward to the straight rhythm lol

It’s fun but don’t go with new tires. THey’ll be riunded off.

They do prep the bomber track on weekends. Hit or miss. Still a very fun facility.

I'll check out highland. Unfortunately we won't be able to stop along the way as we are traveling with family so it has to be within 3 or so hrs of monticello Ga...

Back