Mitchell Zaremba Suzuki Ride

Great to see Mitchy getting some new support! No more THS (sorry if that isn't correct....motor guy) ?

Best of luck in 2018 Z-dudes! Love to see the effort from you both to chase your dreams.

p.s. Need to do lunch soon Bro!
TH Racing...we are good.. technician that did all our motors is still with us

For sure Mike on lunch...I’ll round up Greg after the holiday and come see u!! Thanks

We love love the yellow. Awesome to see mitchy getting some support. See you guys up at ram jam soon. Cant wait to see those little yellow bikes buzzing by me.

Ps. From the graphic designer coordinator in our household you need a little blue in those to break it all up. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome for the Z - Crew! Hopefully we'll catch up for more riding this year and Mitch can pull Silvers and I around the practice track and get us over some of the jumps!!!! My how things have changed in such a short time. I'm still going to try to give him the choice! Just now, it's when he laps me........

Congratulations to Mitchy!!! He is an amazing young man on and off the track. Darin, I remember your race days my friend, before Mitchy. It is no surprise that he has become the racer that he is with all of your guidance!

Congratulations to Mitchy!!! He is an amazing young man on and off the track. Darin, I remember your race days my friend, before Mitchy. It is no surprise that he has become the racer that he is with all of your guidance!

Awe...thanks so much. Truth is the support from every angle is really the difference maker. From the sponsors to Kreps being the mechanic I’ll never be (and handling his fleet of modern and vintage bikes)..to Whitcraft for molding him on and off the bike..to my wife putting up with the time away. Thanks again.

On another note.. please pass along to all ..we are honored and humbled seeing Mitch on year end awards for the OMA banquet ...he was so surprised..see u soon.

Back