Forma predator boots.. yay or nay?

ktrop251

PR Member
I've always been a gaerne guy myself. When I put them on I felt right at home only they felt like they had more support in the ankle which is sweet with the screws I have poking out. I have not ridden in them yet but I was curious if anyone had tried them. All the reviews online sound pretty positive. Like they are very similar to the gaernes. Anyone have any experience with these?

Had a pair... 3 months into having them the soles on both boots ripped off. I had a sponsorship from them, but 1 get 1 free... i don’t recommend them. However acerbis has an awesome boot you should look into called the x-move 2.0

Had a pair... 3 months into having them the soles on both boots ripped off. I had a sponsorship from them, but 1 get 1 free... i don’t recommend them. However acerbis has an awesome boot you should look into called the x-move 2.0
They were a gift so I'll rock em out. I did read that they revamped the sole issue on the newest models which are the ones I have. Hopefully they hold up like my gaernes did.

Last edited:
My son is sponsored by them as well and used a couple pairs over the last year. He was very happy with them and preferred them over Gaerne and Alpinestar.

He's sticking with them for the coming season and they seem to be picking up momentum as it was a bit tougher to get the support for the coming year due to amount of applications they received.

Back