Indoor MX options?

I never went in all the years. The only decent indoor series was Drew Wolfes. Back in the 90s he had a great run. Usually 4 or 5 locations. All weekend. Nice events with great turn outs. NO ONE has come close that type regional series in the winter. His team had it down.

So, I finally made the trip to an indoor MX venue.

I went to Earlywines in Kentucky for MLK Day. I had a lot of fun!

Typically I get bored after about an hour at the MX track but we had the place to ourselves for almost the first three hours so I was able to cruise around and get a feel for things and get back into the groove a little. By the end of the day I was jumping everything except the large triple in the center on my with my soft woods suspension. I probably could have cleared the triple since I was coasting over the double and singling out but my suspension was bottoming as it was and I didn't want to slam and re-injure my shoulder.

All in all, a great day on real dirt and not ice or snow. I am looking forward to going back or making a trip to Ram Jam before the weather breaks.

So, I finally made the trip to an indoor MX venue.

I went to Earlywines in Kentucky for MLK Day. I had a lot of fun!

Typically I get bored after about an hour at the MX track but we had the place to ourselves for almost the first three hours so I was able to cruise around and get a feel for things and get back into the groove a little. By the end of the day I was jumping everything except the large triple in the center on my with my soft woods suspension. I probably could have cleared the triple since I was coasting over the double and singling out but my suspension was bottoming as it was and I didn't want to slam and re-injure my shoulder.

All in all, a great day on real dirt and not ice or snow. I am looking forward to going back or making a trip to Ram Jam before the weather breaks.
I'm glad you had fun. now come race with us this weekend

Back