Jerry Robin

John250

PR Founding Father
Jerry Robin had a 2nd place start in the AX lites class. Was clearly the fastest guy on the track going triple triple in the ryrhem section and entering the whoops the best. Only to pull beside the leader and get chucked over the berm off the track. What a cheap shot.

Arena what ? Jerry who?

Does he need points for sx or is he making more money in arenacross?

We were there live. At the Nutter Center. Obviously, there is A LOT of money flowing for a few arenacross teams. There were at least 7 or 8 full blown semis. The Honda rig was sweet. Hard to imagine the money these guys are spending to go to Arenacross races.

The racing was actually fair at best. Not sure why I paid to go. Really went to check Matthew in early to keep from waiting in line Sunday morning.

Yeah that was crap. Did you see Steven mages ghost ride his bike into one of the guys in the first AX heat? Talk about cheap

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Pretty sure it was Jacob Hayes he shotgunned his bike into. Thats not exactly the guy i would wanna piss off lol i personally lost all respect for Steven Mages for doing that.

and yea Jerry got screwed over and it was cheap, but someone who has experience like him should have known it wasnt gonna be easy to pass the leader.

Back