PR Founding Father
Hooked up Tim

Attachments

• 4DBC6272-DE81-4D98-9946-6DD3DB9B6C80.jpeg
    4DBC6272-DE81-4D98-9946-6DD3DB9B6C80.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 229

Matt Mangano

PR Member
Leaving tomorrow morning at 3:30-4, driving straight through. Riding at Pax Trax on Friday and will be at the speedway Friday afternoon. Can’t wait!

Matt Mangano

PR Member
The amateur track was pretty technical compared to previous years, not much was changed from pro night. I weeded in a rhythm section on the third lap of practice, ended up at the hospital. Bruised ribs, bruised hip, concussion and a really messed up bike. Still a really fun trip!

DelBalso28

PR Addict
For those that raced, did they have the metal starting pad? If so did it chew up your tires or not? Hook up like dirt?
I'm hitting the Tomahawk llq this weekend and just saw they put in the metal pad over their concrete start. Need to decide if I should run junk tires or if fresh ones will be safe.

beenridin

PR Elite
No metal gates. Only 22 for Supercross the gates had 40 for amateurs. They used dirt.
We went to dinner with the Dunlop tire guys. They said it does not chew up the tires. The pros will if they do excessive start practices but other than that it does not.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
They had the new metal grates at Mini O's this year, did not chew tires up at all. In fact, after all the rain and mud piling up on the grates, you had to use a brush just to get down to the grating (no wire brushes allowed per AMA rules).

Now the concrete start at Pleasure Valley chewed up brand new tires pretty bad this last year.