ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

ohiowildman939

PR Member
If the weather ever shapes up.....
BA13FB1F-95CF-44C6-B95F-71E1790F24E2.png

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
im gonna be pretty worn out coming back from a 6day cruise that saturday, but definitely want to try to get out there on sunday for the demo!

Vet261

PR Addict
"Wait, what? I'm sorry you're going to have to speak up regarding which Alta you want to test. We are having trouble hearing over the noise of the 8500 watt Harbor Freight generators that are charging the bikes up. Wait, say again please? -- you said you want to test Electric for the noise reduction? I'm sorry can you just write your questions down, we are having trouble hearing over here by the signup line. Hey guys can we please move the signup area over by the track where it is more quiet? Thanks that would be great...."

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Curious on how many they may bring -
In my own mind I haven't worked out the logistics on how they're going to keep these bikes running all day.

Last edited:

MX099

PR Addict
"Wait, what? I'm sorry you're going to have to speak up regarding which Alta you want to test. We are having trouble hearing over the noise of the 8500 watt Harbor Freight generators that are charging the bikes up. Wait, say again please? -- you said you want to test Electric for the noise reduction? I'm sorry can you just write your questions down, we are having trouble hearing over here by the signup line. Hey guys can we please move the signup area over by the track where it is more quiet? Thanks that would be great...."
Just lend them your Yamaha in exchange for VIP line cuts.

Vet261

PR Addict
I was thinking of going, but I don't think it will really be worth the drive. They are NOT open for practice.....just having demos. So you are driving all the way there to just ride an Alta for a couple laps. Kindof silly in my mind. The demos should be part of Saturday's open practice day that is already scheduled.

Unless you live right by the place are you really going to drive a few hours just to take 3 laps on an Alta? Not me.

hershey

PR Elite
I was thinking of going, but I don't think it will really be worth the drive. They are NOT open for practice.....just having demos. So you are driving all the way there to just ride an Alta for a couple laps. Kindof silly in my mind. The demos should be part of Saturday's open practice day that is already scheduled.

Unless you live right by the place are you really going to drive a few hours just to take 3 laps on an Alta? Not me.

How many times can you do a demo?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father

Is that what Sunday is?
I was under the impression Sunday was open practice WITH Alta demos.

Vet261

PR Addict
MX Express was asked that exact question on FB and their reply was that Saturday was regular open riding and Sunday was ONLY Alta demos, not open riding.

Figured I'd post that since I was also surprised that was the case. See the last comment below.

s1200_alta.jpg

ohiowildman939

PR Member
86577D8A-1CD9-4837-ABAA-5E8819FBC9EC.png
So this should answer some questions about how many bikes and so on. Unfortunately Sunday does appear to be for the demo only but it’s all free. Not a big deal for me since I’m only 30 minutes down the turnpike but understandably sucks for you guys east and south.

John250

PR Founding Father
Don't want to put them out there with a bunch of guys on 450s blowing them away down straightaways.

hershey

PR Elite
My question is still, how many times are you allowed to demo a bike? If you can ride them as many times as you want, not so bad. But if you can only ride each bike once, not so good.

ohiowildman939

PR Member
My question is still, how many times are you allowed to demo a bike? If you can ride them as many times as you want, not so bad. But if you can only ride each bike once, not so good.
I think it’s as many times as you can. I think you would basically get off and get back in line but don’t quote me on that.