Is anyone else headed to Kentucky this weekend?

Baker_741

PR Member
So I plan on going To Kentucky this weekend to race Earlywines indoor or ride at soggy bottom.. if the weather holds up. Anyone else been to earlywines ? How is it. Is the flow of race day smooth, hows the track? And for anyone who’s been too soggy bottom, is it worth the 5 hour drive ?

I haven't raced at earlywines but I went there a week ago on Monday and it was a lot of fun. Track was pretty nice. Everything was really do-able.

I went to earlywine years ago. Really cool facility. The dirt was more similar to nemx if anyone remembers that place. The layout was fun and safe and there were cool option lines. For an indoor, it was pretty cool but it was a hike to get down there from wadsworth.

SB is nice. Fun layout nice jumps. Lots of lines. Ruts up nice. Plenty of seat time for a days practice. He runs groups after it fills up .

Get to Soggy Bottom early and they'll usually let everyone on the track as soon as they're done prepping. Once a bunch of people show up they split into classes.

I went to Earlywines a couple years ago and had fun but it was super cold and I only ran 1 class so it was a long day. Next time I'll run 2 maybe 3 classes just to stay moving lol

Screenshot_20180125-194307.png

Back