EROC Round 1 of the 2018 MotoX Country Series

nitrofish

PR Addict
Interested in this! I’m guessing a mixture of woods and the track? I haven’t been to COCR since I was a kid! Can someone give me a little rundown of what to expect. Thanks!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Interested in this! I’m guessing a mixture of woods and the track? I haven’t been to COCR since I was a kid! Can someone give me a little rundown of what to expect. Thanks!
Yes, a mixture. It is very similar to a GP if you have ridden any of those. The woods portion is dozer blade width at least. Show up and ride your 35 minute moto, plus one lap, and you can head back home, hang out, or run another class.

hershey

PR Elite

We are going for sure. Funnest races ever.

Yes, a good mixture at COCR. One of the best IMO. Track and trails. The trails are 8' wide mostly and not too hard but still more technical than MX

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Transponder scoring $20 for the transponder/membership. AES/EROC guys run a killer program. Their website has a lot of good info. FUN series. I get more excited for it every day.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

k01

PR Elite
We are going for sure. Funnest races ever.

Yes, a good mixture at COCR. One of the best IMO. Track and trails. The trails are 8' wide mostly and not too hard but still more technical than MX
COCR, weekend before last. Woods, unprepped, arrow up, track is really up here and track, flying low over tabletop. :)
F4BAF5CD9FB437A622BDE7D9245B903A.jpg

E0255B75BB9DA68B71D153D8E6848E44.jpg

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Does anyone have an oil filter for a 17 crf450?! I can’t find the new one i had. Kinda sol at the moment for racing tmrw at this point

Ron505

PR Founding Father
20180428_193724.jpg
These guys probably have one. They're set up at the track now.

Last edited by a moderator: