Go Strapless! Best New Way To Haul Your Bike!

upload_2018-2-5_12-19-57.png

And what is this about?

Thats his way of handling things everytime, "Meet me in the pits how bow dat?" Theres a similiar character with the name of Brandon Luciano on facebook groups that will do the same thing. People cant handle questions anymore where they have to explain their opinion and it results in "Fight me bro" mentalities.

now all this will get deleted just like me asking him how he got the best announcer in the state title.

Thats his way of handling things everytime, "Meet me in the pits how bow dat?" Theres a similiar character with the name of Brandon Luciano on facebook groups that will do the same thing. People cant handle questions anymore where they have to explain their opinion and it results in "Fight me bro" mentalities.

now all this will get deleted just like me asking him how he got the best announcer in the state title.
Hahaha, I messaged that guy on fab about a bike he had for sale, three messages later I’m not interested just based on your personality. It was decent looking bike too, life’s to short and there’s to many bikes for sale to deal with some types of people.

i thought he had done that before. talk about a fragile (online) ego.

Bo is a good dude.

I have heard that before, however his online personality is not so good. And the way he presents himself and goes about things, its no wonder no tracks hire him as an announcer. I have no doubts he can be a good dude, but like i said, the way he presents himself is not very professional. Messaging numerous people over the last year trying to fight and threatening them, yea that doesnt look very good to track owners and promoters.

Reactions: DTS
All I did was ask what the suspension was sprung and valved for because his add stated $900 in suspension work. I don’t remember the exact flow of the conversation but I got the the “I’ve been A class for 15 years and if your not pro you don’t need to worry about the suspension”. Cool story bro, but I’ve had bikes not sprung and valved and I’ve had bikes that were. I prefer to have them done. He just rubbed me wrong with his cockiness and the way writes messages. Maybe he’s a good guy but that’s the reason I passed on his bike.

All I did was ask what the suspension was sprung and valved for because his add stated $900 in suspension work. I don’t remember the exact flow of the conversation but I got the the “I’ve been A class for 15 years and if your not pro you don’t need to worry about the suspension”. Cool story bro, but I’ve had bikes not sprung and valved and I’ve had bikes that were. I prefer to have them done. He just rubbed me wrong with his cockiness and the way writes messages. Maybe he’s a good guy but that’s the reason I passed on his bike.

i hope your not thinking crash and burn is Brandon..... because its not and im sorry if i gave that impression.

Back