.25 cent gas tax...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/28/gop...as-trump-infrastructure-plan-takes-shape.html

Even with the tax cuts, government sure knows how to strangle the racer.

Cut this side. Take more from that side to make up for the cut. Why cut in the first place ?

Gas taxes suck. So much so that PA has one. My whole family lives in PA. I fill up at the state line. Buy the minimal amount I need (if I need more in PA ) and fill up again once I hit Ohio state line. It just strangles people living in the state to pay more. Federally that’s gonna suck. My uncle has a toyhauler he fills it up out of state all the time. Goes to WV races his quad. Fills up. How many people do that and how much does the tax really help? Vomit!!

jj584

PR Addict
I don’t even pay attention anymore, I need it, can’t get around it. It does not matter who the politician is or his political denomination, you and I don’t have a enough cash to buy them to make laws in our favor.(disclaimer- word denomination was used as humor I know there’s a vocab nazi lurking somewhere)

ohiowildman939

PR Member
F9334659-ED15-4CF0-8FC9-3F39760032CA.jpeg
I don’t even pay attention anymore, I need it, can’t get around it. It does not matter who the politician is or his political denomination, you and I don’t have a enough cash to buy them to make laws in our favor.(disclaimer- word denomination was used as humor I know there’s a vocab nazi lurking somewhere)