Rick Rousch in Medina

jj584

PR Addict
I know a lot of you are die hard internet shoppers for your parts, I was too. Lately I have been going to this dealer and he has been meeting or beating the Motorsport and Rocky Mountain prices. Just being honest, it’s usually not in stock and he orders it for me but I like cruising in looking at bikes etc. I’m not one to promote but the parts guys have been working hard to earn my business. They also have some kind of money back rewards program. I haven’t paid much attention to it and I often forget about it until he tells me I have money in my account. Just a heads up if your looking for somewhere to go and creep on new machines and get some parts.

Holmboyz

PR Addict
I've purchased all my bikes from there and usually pick up the essentials on my way to Smith Road. As stated, they're good with meeting/beating prices.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
A&Y Performance is kind of like the best of both worlds, local and has a growing online presence. I try to support local as much as I can. If I’m in a pinch I’ll go to rocky mountain because it’s so quick.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Anyone know how they are bike price wise? Been poking around for a pw50/ ttr50 for the daughter.. looking for used but either they want near retail for a used bike or they are beat to hell

Reactions: DTS

jj584

PR Addict
Anyone know how they are bike price wise? Been poking around for a pw50/ ttr50 for the daughter.. looking for used but either they want near retail for a used bike or they are beat to hell
He’ll meet or beat anybody’s price. I’ve always dealt with Scott who is the manager now. I just spent about about an hour and half in there may be pulling the trigger on something new myself.