This Sat. Switchback, COCR or Huffman hills?

jj584

PR Addict
I haven’t been to any of these places and really want some seat time Saturday. The drive for me is pretty much the same to all three. Any suggestions?

suzuki596

PR Member
I've heard switchback is pretty tight, and safe, I have heard that Huffman Hills is pretty good, nothing crazy, and I dont know about COCR.

jj584

PR Addict
I think COCR just because the forecast looks like 63 and sunny. If it’s a mud fest than 4 hours in the truck alone with my boy isn’t a bad thing.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Yeah 3 hours for me too. I saw baja acres and red bud had their opening weekends this Saturday too.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Ron505

PR Founding Father
COCR can typically handle a lot of water. We used to have the first race of the season every year back in the D11 days.
I'll see if I can get an update this evening and post.
Concessions will be open.

Last edited:

jj584

PR Addict
COCR can typically handle a lot of water. We used to have the first race of the season every year back in the D11 days.
I'll see if I can get an update this evening and post.
Concessions will be open.
That would be awesome if you could post updates. I’ll have to pull out at 7:30 ish.

John250

PR Founding Father
We have had tons of rain for three straight days. Stopped this morning. Tons of flooding in Greene County. Cant imagine COCR is going to be even close to dried out. Supposed to have almost 50mph wind guts tomorrow also.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
The track will come around just fine John.

Attachments

• 20180330_190746.jpg
    20180330_190746.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 162

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Some of the best riding I did last year was in april and in december. Gonna be fun thanks for the post! Keep us updated. WOOOOO!

k01

PR Elite
The track will come around just fine John.
Great track prep today. If the GP track been race prepped, it would have been perfect. Amazing with water running down the hills and flooding all around in the valleys.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I just happened to park beside Jack and RideRED (on his blue YZ). Very good to meet you guys today.

Lot’s of good people out there in the moto world! See you guys again soon at the EROC gp. Had a blast today.