Seattle SX

Toddco327

PR Addict
What an absolute joke... best part is across the street is a domed stadium. Maybe they should have called it.

Oh and I'm posting this during the first heat race.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
What an absolute joke... best part is across the street is a domed stadium. Maybe they should have called it.

Oh and I'm posting this during the first heat race.
Yeah... they should have called it. Understand why that wouldn't be a good thing, but damn...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I wish they would've reconfigured the track a bit, they could've taken out some of the rhythm sections and filled in to make tables and maybe been a little more exciting but I've enjoyed the racing so far!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Some of the best races in history have been mudders! I watched A1 2005 to get hyped for it! AP23 was just having fun out there while everyone was freaking out about the mud. Cool race.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Lotts24

PR Elite
That race was awesome. Yes i dont ride in the mud to much anymore but that is their job and thats what they get paid for well a few of them. Lol. Great to watch those guys struggle to get around and really cool to watch some of them let it hang out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pape718

PR Member
Not sure how the timing scoring line being 5feet in front of the flagman is legit.

To me reed didn’t finish.
They tell you that at the Riders meeting a lot of the Regionals that the Finish could be before the flag depend on where timing and scoring runs their cable through

beenridin

PR Elite
I wish they would've reconfigured the track a bit, they could've taken out some of the rhythm sections and filled in to make tables and maybe been a little more exciting but I've enjoyed the racing so far!
They took out the entire whoop section before the main racing started

Toddco327

PR Addict
You guys are absolutely amazing. All year we have heard "the tracks aren't safe" "feld needs to do something" "do we really call this super cross" bla bla bla. And the one time that the track is almost un-rideable and prob the most unsafe ever you clowns say "best race of the year". "I loved it". "That's their job".

The obvious answer is don't have a race in an outdoor stadium in the single most rainy spot in the continental United States. This isn't motocross aka outdoors. This is winter time indoor stadium racing. All I'm saying is just get a dome or have it in an area that isn't rainy 250+ days a year. Just seems like poor planning.

hershey

PR Elite
You guys are absolutely amazing. All year we have heard "the tracks aren't safe" "feld needs to do something" "do we really call this super cross" bla bla bla. And the one time that the track is almost un-rideable and prob the most unsafe ever you clowns say "best race of the year". "I loved it". "That's their job".

The obvious answer is don't have a race in an outdoor stadium in the single most rainy spot in the continental United States. This isn't motocross aka outdoors. This is winter time indoor stadium racing. All I'm saying is just get a dome or have it in an area that isn't rainy 250+ days a year. Just seems like poor planning.

Snowflake alert!!!!

Its pro racing, they dont cancel. Just like it used to be at local races 10 years ago. You just race.