Malvern 2018! Amazing!!

Toddco327

PR Addict
Glad to hear everyone liked it!!! Granted I didn't ride it Friday but could tell that the turns looked sandy. Talked to a few people that went and said there were different lines in all the turns. Shaping up to be a good season.

Michael

PR Addict
A collection of thoughts after being on the track today, take them as you may:

- It was different
- The sand is fun
- Time management could have been better; 2 50's and 4 mini quads, each got their own practice group... Really?
- I hope the sand lasts, it takes maintenance when dealing with a non-sand base
- Table Top Grill gets two thumbs up, I even got a free sample of some tasty chocolate chip cookies
- The jumps were pretty much not possible for me on a 125, you'd really have to be hauling on a 125 and not weigh much to get over all them clean
- I miss the up hill triple
- The braking bumps were interesting, both in a good (they were there) and bad (I'm not used to them that big) way
- RIP to all the yellow markers both myself and many others were clipping lap after lap
- What is going on with that little roller, then double thing after the finish line?
- It still hurts going down on sand when you're wide open in third
- If I'm trying to get myself and the bike out of the middle of the track, I'd be nice if people tried to stop winning practice on the first lap out so I didn't almost get ran over

jj584

PR Addict
Track was fun we had a blast, the sand is different to us and we struggled which was a nice challenge. We also miss the uphill triple, we weren’t hitting last year but were working our way up to it, was hoping to conquer that this year.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Malvern crew killed it this weekend. Track moved up a long way on my list with these changes. All of the S turns, ruts, sand, off camber, big old sand rollers into a deep sand section. Too much fun and is going to make for some GREAT racing come battle time. I’m going to be at malvern a lot this year. Reviews around the pits were the same. Thanks and see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

John250

PR Founding Father
Seems like it went from a track i used to say was one of my favorite in the state to probably not now.

hershey

PR Elite
Seems like it went from a track i used to say was one of my favorite in the state to probably not now.

Lmao....another keyboard warrior having an opinion on a track without riding it. That's like voting on a resolution for your constituents without talking to any of them first to see what they want.

Of course, Malvern is technical, rutted and rough now. Yeah, you'd suck at it and therefore not like it!! Bahaha

Toddco327

PR Addict

I hope this was posted in sarcasm but given your track record I'd assume not.

I guess having a promoter give you a new layout. New consession stand. New sand. New jumps. New challenges and a playground for kids is all the more reason to dislike a track. But I did forget your are an Expert at all things moto. Sometimes you should just keep your opinions to yourself. Or... maybe just start your own track. I'm sure there are a few experts that would love to give you input.

Final question. How did you come up with this expert opinion of a track you haven't been to this year?

MX315

PR Addict

Seems like you are the biggest A-hole on pitracer ...You complain about everything and every subject ...You didn’t even go to the DAMN TRACK ...Yet, you can’t resist to post something negative about a Track YOU NEVER SEEN! Do you even realize how stupid you sound! The people who run the track are probably so happy your not coming! They know if you show up you will post with in the hour of being home your expert bullshit options and how it can be better and how YOU would do run the place . From the looks of malvern looks like they put in 1000’s of hours just moving dirt alone ...Then you come on here and bash the place ...just stay off pitracer man your the most negative person on here! And come off as a total A-hole!

Motodad23

PR Member
Hey John there's a go pro video on YouTube from yesterday if you want to give it a look and retract your opinion. I'm definitely hitting that track as much as possible. Just got to find a new ride.

hershey

PR Elite
How the f can he have a opinion of the track ...IF HE WASN’T there to SEE IT!!!!!
He learned it on facebook. I know you hate me and the so called "experts" but Facebook had about 250 replies to the video posted thurs am. Weds evening about 8 of us rode there, not one of the Facebook keyboard warriors had been there yet either. Seems pitracer is far better than Facebook once again.

Reactions: DTS

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Seems like you are the biggest A-hole on pitracer ...You complain about everything and every subject ...You didn’t even go to the DAMN TRACK ...Yet, you can’t resist to post something negative about a Track YOU NEVER SEEN! Do you even realize how stupid you sound! The people who run the track are probably so happy your not coming! They know if you show up you will post with in the hour of being home your expert bullshit options and how it can be better and how YOU would do run the place . From the looks of malvern looks like they put in 1000’s of hours just moving dirt alone ...Then you come on here and bash the place ...just stay off pitracer man your the most negative person on here! And come off as a total A-hole!
Pitbitch aka Dick 250

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Haha, too funny John. You're laughing this one up aren't you? I know I am. Way to stir the pot John. :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk