Vet Fest page?

Frankie

PR Member
What's up with getting access to the "Vet Fest" page? Does anyone post there? I'm certainly old enough at turning 60 in a couple weeks. I'm an AARP member, I've told the neighbor kids three times this week to get off my damn lawn and I hate new cartoons. When I click on it, I get the "You have insufficient privileges to post here" message. Where do I sign up for privileges? I have $1.04 in PR Money??

John250

PR Founding Father
What's up with getting access to the "Vet Fest" page? Does anyone post there? I'm certainly old enough at turning 60 in a couple weeks. I'm an AARP member, I've told the neighbor kids three times this week to get off my damn lawn and I hate new cartoons. When I click on it, I get the "You have insufficient privileges to post here" message. Where do I sign up for privileges? I have $1.04 in PR Money??
PM chuck day. He will give you access. Enter at your own risk. Your not a preacher, correct?

Frankie

PR Member
No, I'm not a preacher.. But I did sleep with his under age daughter.. MX wasn't better in the 80's/90's, it was better in the 70's when Hannah was kicking everyone's a***s. The problem with C class is that there shouldn't be a C class. I'm tired of pooping on Dave's trailer, plus I don't think he even notices.

NQ1965

PR Elite
and I hate new cartoons.

Todays cartoons do suck. Every time that I have to sit down with the grandkids to watch them, within five minutes I'm digging through the DVD's box to find our old Looney-Toons and Tom & Jerry's.

It makes no sense that they can produce such great animated Pixar movies for kids but can't come up with decent cartoons for them to watch.