2018 EROC MotoXCountry

EROC

PR Member
Round 1 this Sunday 4/29 at COCR 7151 Buckeye Rd
Sugar Grove, OH 43155 . Who’s ready to tryout the newest edition to the EROC Series??
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1524532503.265127.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

k01

PR Elite
Can’t wait to race some southern ohio competition! Going to be a blast.

We'll see about that southern Ohio competition. This event is now up against the just down Rt 33, postponed, Fast Traxx two day GP weekend season opener. They drew a huge crowd there last year. Looking at scheduled I should be able to hit both on Sunday. If I don't wear myself out on Saturday....

k01

PR Elite
Lots of red clay, jumps remind me of beans/ymx, fun layout, some hills. Never hit the woods section when was I there. Sweet downhill roller section.

The club has been working hard and has put together some great GP layouts in recent years. They have lots of trails, terrain and property to work with.
There's even an underground COCR. This one is from a few years ago.
IMG_6403.jpg

Could title this one startled by the camera flash.

Last edited:

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Their trails are a blast, fast flowing. Not stupid and flat like fastraxx. Nor are their trails groomed like fastraxx either. Cove has some of the best woods imo next to crow canyon. Tons of elevation and some single track areas as well. Definitely going to be a good time. What class would you recommend someone running who hasnt really rode or raced since ‘14

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
C is the last row to start in the morning. I’d say 99% of the people racing this series aren’t the kind to clean you out on the track or in the woods. The money guys will give you a yell, once they come around and start lapping people. I think you would be safe in B or C. There are a handful of C moto guys that will catch up to the back of the B woods guys.

nitrofish

PR Addict
How long is a lap roughly, time wise? The kid’s scooter eats gas, trying to figure out if I need to give him a pit stop at some point! Thanks!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I believe we are right around 2.6 miles long, and depending on the rider, I'd expect to get right around 6-8 laps, and quite possibly more.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
How long is a lap roughly, time wise? The kid’s scooter eats gas, trying to figure out if I need to give him a pit stop at some point! Thanks!

I dont need to fuel the 125 in a 45 min race when I was in shape and on it pretty good, Jack will be fine! Hopefully see you there, Ill be running the +50 class and Austin will be running the 50cc.

Never been to COCR, how is it?

Its AWESOME! One of the best GP courses Ive ridden IMO. Lots of fun elevations, MX, woods....its the perfect mix. Youll love it.

nitrofish

PR Addict
We’ll be there! One last question. Is there a certain sign up time frame or can we just show before his 10:30 race and sign up? Geesh, I feel like a total squid newbie!

Ron505

PR Founding Father

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ive showed up with 6 minutes until the flag drops. Sign up got me in and I was about 1:45 late onto the track. Made up that time and finished decently.

They run a very smooth program. The transponders are sweet. There’s a counter that tells you what place you’re in and how far you’re behind the guy in front of you.