The One You've Been Waiting For........LLAQ at the Cliff!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
no-points-for-you.jpg

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
As I approach 50 I have decided to do whatever the hell I want. TAKE THAT!
So of course "doing whatever the hell I want", meant rushing home to fix the points! LOL I am so sorry everyone! A very sweet friend even reminded me about it yesterday and I forgot! Points are updated, Briarcliff AQ results are on MX Sports, all qualifier forms, AMA memberships, and paperwork have been completed and sent! This AQ is wrapped up! Bring on the rest of the OMA Season! I will be at Amherst for their opener this Sunday and Battle Round 1 at Malvern is only 1 week away!! See everyone there!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
So of course "doing whatever the hell I want", meant rushing home to fix the points! LOL I am so sorry everyone! A very sweet friend even reminded me about it yesterday and I forgot! Points are updated, Briarcliff AQ results are on MX Sports, all qualifier forms, AMA memberships, and paperwork have been completed and sent! This AQ is wrapped up! Bring on the rest of the OMA Season! I will be at Amherst for their opener this Sunday and Battle Round 1 at Malvern is only 1 week away!! See everyone there!
You must get paid a pretty hefty salary! :D

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Connie works 40 hours per race and we bitch if the whole program runs over 7 hours.....

Speaking of.. Props to Jeremy for being on top of things ALL weekend. If I only had $1 every time he looked at radar or hourly weather or I heard him talking about the plan! Every minute of this weekend he was strategic; planning, watching, and scheming to try to beat the rain. It is no coincidence that all those 50 cc riders were in the top part of the program, after working with him for 5 years, I knew that is what he would have wanted. What shocks me is that even after all my years around this sport, I learn new things from him all the time. Him and I banter and I call him names and he can make me so mad.. then I realize he is right about the topic or has a better perspective.
Briarcliff MX is more than a Giant Eagle, It's more like the fancy Jackson Township Buehler's Store we have here in Stark County! Bring on a Regional and bring back the ATV National!!!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Speaking of.. Props to Jeremy for being on top of things ALL weekend. If I only had $1 every time he looked at radar or hourly weather or I heard him talking about the plan! Every minute of this weekend he was strategic; planning, watching, and scheming to try to beat the rain. It is no coincidence that all those 50 cc riders were in the top part of the program, after working with him for 5 years, I knew that is what he would have wanted. What shocks me is that even after all my years around this sport, I learn new things from him all the time. Him and I banter and I call him names and he can make me so mad.. then I realize he is right about the topic or has a better perspective.
Briarcliff MX is more than a Giant Eagle, It's more like the fancy Jackson Township Buehler's Store we have here in Stark County! Bring on a Regional and bring back the ATV National!!!
I agree! I wondered if the moto order was planned in that way, good call! Jeremy doesn’t look at the radar anymore, he plans on the inevitable no matter the forecast. I’m just 5 miles South of BC and I got 1.5” of rain Saturday night! I had flashbacks of last year. If you would have a chance to hear all the communication going on by radio, you would understand how the entire BC staff gets it done, well oiled machine. There is so much preparation/planning that goes on before race day even happens, weeks before. Connie, ya know I like to yank your chain but in all reality it starts with you and your posse in the sign up area. Great job as always! I’m ready for Malvern!