The One You've Been Waiting For........LLAQ at the Cliff!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
LLAQ Flyer_Low Res.jpg
LLAQ Info Sheet_Front_Low Res.jpg

ck1racerx

PR Addict
And it just so happens to fall on the same weekend of a reschedule race in the southern half of the state. You know, cause there was no other weekend to run it.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
It’s a total dick move and you both know it. The entire “promoters working together” was complete BS. You can pull the wool over the newbies eyes and dangle unreachable carrots in front of other promoters but I don’t fall for that crap. And neither do the smart promoters. When it comes right down to it, it’s not about the sport at all. It’s about money and ego.
Enjoy. What should be your last AMA event.
Go ahead and like this post BJ.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Oh no not east fork. It’s a LLAQ pretty sure that s**t is set in stone... not like Jeremy was like hey eastfork is having a make up race let’s hold a llaq race

nitrofish

PR Addict
Bottom line, JO said it would be an unpopular decision. Didn’t know it would be a dick move as dick would say. The scheduled is limited this year at BC,it was either the date chosen or no race at all. Good luck to the Osborne family this weekend as Kinsie chases her dreams on the big stage! CKdipshit move back South.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
[QUOTE=" The scheduled is limited this year at BC,.[/QUOTE]
Literally 13 more “Open Practices” on the schedule.
Real limited

Vet261

PR Addict
I haven't been on here much and just read this.....is Knox really saying BC should reschedule their Area LLQ to avoid another promotor's "rescheduled" event?

hershey

PR Elite
I haven't been on here much and just read this.....is Knox really saying BC should reschedule their Area LLQ to avoid another promotor's "rescheduled" event?

Lol....that's kind of how Im reading it.

Knox, you're a good guy ( unknown to these on here since they havent met you in person ) but I have to say you're off on this one.

MX099

PR Addict
Lol....that's kind of how Im reading it.

Knox, you're a good guy ( unknown to these on here since they havent met you in person ) but I have to say you're off on this one.

I think it has to do with the rain date of the KoC going on the East Fork LLQ
But I’m not a player here I’m just trying to follow myself.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well think of like a borderline dirty block pass. Even though some think it’s a racing incident....Just get them back next schedule. ....Hey that’s racing.

fluidpower

PR Member
You think JO is a dick for moving the KOC rain date on top of the East Fork AQ? If anything, it as a poor move for himself. There are lot of racers at East Fork that would normally show up at BC but chose to race the LLAQ instead. I really doubt it caused EF any harm. If BC wouldn't have raced, we would have gone somewhere to ride (tons of tracks opened that weekend) and we would have not raced at EF.