The One You've Been Waiting For........LLAQ at the Cliff!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
From when –to- when (on Saturday) will sign-up be open to accept entry for Sunday’s classes?
....and are we using transponders?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Flyer says -

Friday: Sat/Sun Race Sign up 10am-1pm & 3pm-6pm

Sat: Race sign up (SAT ONLY) 6am-8:30am

I can sign up for Sundays race on Friday but not on Saturday?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Connie handles signup, we've been doing that way since 2014. My guess is that trackside isn't smart enough to handle it.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Connie handles signup, we've been doing that way since 2014. My guess is that trackside isn't smart enough to handle it.

Flyer says -
I can sign up for Sundays race on Friday but not on Saturday?

Jeremy must have forgot.. On Friday, you can sign up for practice + Sat racing + Sun racing or just practice + Sunday racing.
Saturday Morning - is for Sat ONLY racing.

Signup:

** Now.. I say this with all good intention: What we have done in the past is that we will "try" to open signup for Sunday, during the last couple hours of racing on Saturday. THAT of course could be dependent on MANY things.. It will be announced if that is going to happen.

hershey

PR Elite
** Now.. I say this with all good intention: What we have done in the past is that we will "try" to open signup for Sunday, during the last couple hours of racing on Saturday. THAT of course could be dependent on MANY things.. It will be announced if that is going to happen.

Haha....you just shot yourself in the foot!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father

Thanks for the reply Connie - !

Lets hope there's time on Sat afternoon ....I'm so much more beautiful in afternoon than at 6:00 am -

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
BaldHelmet.jpg