Regional prep

whitcraft

PR Member
ACF437EF-7EC9-40FF-9FB8-943024D7EAC9.jpeg
Hey everyone I know this camp is last minute. The next one will have plenty of notice. Weather permitting we will put on a two day training camp next weekend. This camp will be more fast paced than our usual ones to help a lot of riders prep for regionals. But that does not mean you have to be qualified to attend. Contact @kilbarger412 or myself with questions.

Team MMR

PR Addict
Before my bike was on the way to Vegas, now its still trying to make its way home from Vegas...... I will get to use my certificate eventually lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I'm down - Stoked, let's hope for good weather.

Never been to Wild Wilderness but have heard many good things.

Do most folks get there on Friday evening or Sat morning?

beenridin

PR Elite
WW is a gem of a track. Back in the day they had a moto track and supersross. I can still see Burkhart power sliding into off camber corners and tripling up hill on the way out defying gravity!!!!

whitcraft

PR Member
Hey everyone I appreciate the kind words. People signed up for the camp can arrive Friday evening or Saturday. There’s plenty of level parking but no hookups. We will be having more camps this summer for those who have received certificates. I’m going to get a forecast of dates this week

Double D

PR Founding Father
I get down there Friday night. It is. Very nice country. Sleep in. Cook breakfast, watch Levi make lines and then class starts at 10 am.

100 push ups for newbies prior to entering track. Ha ha.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yep I would say Fitness is 100% for the athlete above ..

What's a good way into the place?
Looks like Rt.33 to Rt.93 then take Bremen Rd?

k01

PR Elite
What's a good way into the place?
Looks like Rt.33 to Rt.93 then take Bremen Rd?
That should get you there. Stay on the 93 through Logan. I think the address is on Logan Horns Mill, it's a left turn, entrance just off of Bremen Road, right and up the hill.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
That should get you there. Stay on the 93 through Logan. I think the address is on Logan Horns Mill, it's a left turn, entrance just off of Bremen Road, right and up the hill.
^^This. Turn left off of 93 at Bo's Radical Racers on the corner of 93 and Bremen Rd. Left on Bremen Rd, then left on Logan Hornsmill.

Zman

PR Addict
C2C64920-6A40-4F5A-AAB0-5A3094C24102.jpeg
See u guys Sat morning..hoping the weather holds..camps are filling so fast..awesome stuff..

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yeah planning on rolling friday afternoon. Get there before dark.
You two gona be there Z-man? - Sweet!!

Yeah /\ Right there - that shot of Mitchy in the off camber....that style / aggression I can't seem to commit to anymore.
I need to get that type of confidence and technique back.

Last edited:

Zman

PR Addict
Yeah planning on rolling friday afternoon. Get there before dark.
You two gona be there Z-man? - Sweet!!

Yeah /\ Right there - that shot of Mitchy in the off camber....that style / aggression I can't seem to commit to anymore.
I need to get that type of confidence and technique back.

Yep ..we will be there Saturday for sure..