Freeze MX?

MX724

PR Addict
I could be mistaken but I thought I saw a posting about this place coming back? Tried to search, but only posts from 2014 popped up. Anyone know anything?

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Private residence. They still work up the track a few times a year for riding. Have to know them to get the invite.

MX724

PR Addict
The Facebook ppl say differently. Apparently they posted something on April 5th to the effect that "after a 5 year Hiatus we are back in business". Any info would be great. Im not on FB but I did see the post.

Berkheimer#19

PR Addict
Screenshot_20180515-174110.png
It's been posted

Last edited by a moderator:

jrminiquad

PR Addict
I believe that was Vinnie posting that it’s been 5 years since he has posted anything on the Freeze MX Facebook page.

He has been itching to start riding more seriously since being out all of last year with injuries.

I don’t believe there is any intent to ever make this a public track. It’s a friends and family type thing. He just plans to be riding more this summer than in the past few years, but then he got hurt last weekend.

I’ve been wrong many times before, but I will check.

ktrop251

PR Member
He had mentioned something to me about trying to get it reopened again but nothing sounded too serious. It would be awesome to go riding there again. Those guys used to have the coolest setup. 2 or 3 tracks that you could ride to because all of their property was connected. Good group of guys out there. Time will tell if freeze mx will make a comeback....