Buckeye series

stumpy823

PR Member
still no promotion about this race starting to worry me about this series. Last weekend was good and can be better but wow crickets. I have high hopes about buckeye series being back. But starting to second guess it. 3 years in North Carolina come back hearing how good series is but starting to wonder

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Stump as you know treaty and DMC have never really caught on to the self promotion thing. And don’t expect much chatter from Dirt Country either. BUT the entire series was very good last year and I expect the same for 2018. I will be at the series as soon as youth baseball is over. Right now, I spend my weekends looking at a dusty field through chain link. Soon, I will be... wait.... looking at a different dusty field through chain link. And
I think most in this area have given up and assume Pitracer is just a district 12 thing.

jpelaston

PR Member
Stumpy, did you see the TCMC Facebook page today? There is a link with tons of photos.

I think this may be you.

Attachments

• 30DD7C7B-C0C3-413F-8EB4-E35436C4DB27.jpeg
    30DD7C7B-C0C3-413F-8EB4-E35436C4DB27.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 176

663dad

PR Addict
Stump as you know treaty and DMC have never really caught on to the self promotion thing. And don’t expect much chatter from Dirt Country either. BUT the entire series was very good last year and I expect the same for 2018. I will be at the series as soon as youth baseball is over. Right now, I spend my weekends looking at a dusty field through chain link. Soon, I will be... wait.... looking at a different dusty field through chain link. And
I think most in this area have given up and assume Pitracer is just a district 12 thing.
Chris is correct, Scott and Myself overlook the series as a whole. The promoters need to look at every possible avenue to draw in more riders to their event.(Pitracer, facebook, Instagram, ect.) This is why some track promoters have better turn outs then others. The Buckeye series will continue to grow as we are bringing on new tracks next year to greater strengthen our series. See you at the races

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Not all in this area.... Amazing how many traveled down from the north for the EROC MXC that COCR had. Hardly any locals. The yankees only had positive comments too.

I hope to see the Buckeye Series do well, and get back to where it once was.

hershey

PR Elite
Chris is correct, Scott and Myself overlook the series as a whole. The promoters need to look at every possible avenue to draw in more riders to their event.(Pitracer, facebook, Instagram, ect.) This is why some track promoters have better turn outs then others. The Buckeye series will continue to grow as we are bringing on new tracks next year to greater strengthen our series. See you at the races

Why wouldnt the organization advertise for the tracks? It seems to me that it would be advantageous for everyone. The OMA has been doing a much better job of that last year and again this year.

663dad

PR Addict
Why wouldnt the organization advertise for the tracks? It seems to me that it would be advantageous for everyone. The OMA has been doing a much better job of that last year and again this year.
We do it's called www.racohiomx.com, Pitracer is just a small avenue for getting race info out. I don't have access to promoters websites, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter ect. Scott does a good job on our end by using his Instagram.

John250

PR Founding Father
130 entries. Not a good turn out for a Race Ohio race. Looks like 40+ was one of the biggest classes with 10 riders close behind 250c with 14 and open c with 11.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Tough weekend to open. Mother’s Day, quali’s and people preping for regionals.
Funny how things have changed in the rider turnouts over the years. Back when we had stone wheels, late spring / early summer races had the big numbers. Now it’s fall before anymore wants to race local.
Numbers will get much better.

663dad

PR Addict
Tough weekend to open. Mother’s Day, quali’s and people preping for regionals.
Funny how things have changed in the rider turnouts over the years. Back when we had stone wheels, late spring / early summer races had the big numbers. Now it’s fall before anymore wants to race local.
Numbers will get much better.
I agree, the numbers will grow as the season progresses many have already completed thier quailfers and will be looking to get some gate time.