Alias MX gear

Toddco327

PR Addict
I know geico Honda isn't partners with Alias anymore but is that gear company done? I went on the site to look for a new jersey but there nothing on the site. Anyone know if it's another gear company that's gone? I loved the pricing for a decent set of gear. 125 is much better than 300

Lotts24

PR Elite
I know geico Honda isn't partners with Alias anymore but is that gear company done? I went on the site to look for a new jersey but there nothing on the site. Anyone know if it's another gear company that's gone? I loved the pricing for a decent set of gear. 125 is much better than 300

Pretty sure they are done. Check out the fly f-16 gear and also check all the sale gear on rocky mountain. I think you will see many options in the price range you are looking for. Most gear companies have 3-4 sets of gear lines all ranging in different prices. The top end line is crazy in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meister

PR Founding Father
I'd be ok with them closing their doors. Geico team looks much better in Shift. I've never been a fan of their design and colorways. Plus it erked me that they basically cut out the local dealer. Not that one gear company is gonna kill a small shop, but just the point.