Hangtown!!

Toddco327

PR Addict
I gotta say watching Osbourne riding there reminded me of JS7. I honestly believe he's as good if not better. He might not get the best start. But he's by far the most aggressive. And willing to hang it out. He's on another level. Just some of the lines he took in moto 2 were crazy but they worked. Great racing. Happy for Barcia too

dozer

PR Addict
I gotta say watching Osbourne riding there reminded me of JS7. I honestly believe he's as good if not better. He might not get the best start. But he's by far the most aggressive. And willing to hang it out. He's on another level. Just some of the lines he took in moto 2 were crazy but they worked. Great racing. Happy for Barcia too

hershey

PR Elite
Id have to agree on the crack comment. JS7 was much faster and the most dominant small class rider to date. He certainly wasnt the guy to put together the championships later on but on the 125 he was the man. That being said, Osborne is an animal!!!

I thought the race and track were great. Good battles to watch and the track looked challenging. Hopefully the rest of the season is as good!!