BC June 2-3

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well it looks like we have a little schedule change.....Planning to be open this weekend, 11-5pm both days. All tracks open and prepped, trails open, concession open. Fields closed, no riding in the fields. The powerlines are charged, avoid that too. Expect sessions on the big track by 2:00pm, possibly sooner pending turnout.

16251581_10210761389687507_2535316283495014093_o.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Perrrfect amount of rain, light shower did the trick to start things off tonight! We will definitely still need to water in the morning, but the dirt is looking real good.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Asked the preacher to bump up morning service an hour, Cliff is open early! Track was perfect today and it’s always better the second day, hard to fathom.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
As son as the tracks are ready and people are signed in, we ride. Could be as early as 9-9:30. We will work as fast as possible.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What a great weekend, thanks everyone, love open rides, so much more fun than races. Great track considering the rain threat kind of tied our hands somewhat. Good vet tracks each day though, fast and fun. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to next weekend!

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Thanks for having the courage to be open with rain in the forecast and for making a few adjustments to the schedule. I would have been working on my honey do (due?) list all day otherwise. It sure felt good to be back at the cliff!