Anderson breaks leg - collides with downed rider

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Somehow or another the inter webs are reporting JA21 broke his leg, collided with a downed rider who was being assisted by two others at glen Helen.....

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Why the flip are factory guys riding at open practice tracks like this? Deano ran into some slower rider too and he’s out. You’d think they would all have some private compound they would be at all the time so they don’t crash into people.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Jody from mxa has written articles about JA21 and how aggressive he rides during practice. Cutting real close to other riders etc....

But really tho where are these guys gonna ride outdoors ? I get factory sx testing. But building and maintaining a pro national styl track to practice on problt isnt feasible

John250

PR Founding Father
He was not even on the track. He was riding off the track around the downed rider, and another rider doing the same thing hit him and both went down.

Double D

PR Founding Father
It is so many times not even in a race that people get hurt it’s the pits it’s loading things it’s getting on and off the track dumb things they should make rules. Ha ha. Rules.

PR Addict
It is so many times not even in a race that people get hurt it’s the pits it’s loading things it’s getting on and off the track dumb things they should make rules. Ha ha. Rules.

I seen a guy get hit in the head with a football while riding his pit bike at redbud. You just never know when something bad can happen.