WW Ranch - regional

Respectable finish Delbalso! You'll have no problem at the next (if your doing another).

I went through most of the results, only spotted 3 Ohioans with Delbalso having the best finish.

3 of the guys in his 30+ got top 5 last year.

That 30 class keeps getting faster. Delbalso has redbud and Unadilla to go. He for sure will be at the ranch.

Thanks for the good words. Just got back home and definitely had a great time.

One, that track is just badass and the facility is top notch. The entire event was run super smooth and their crew busted ass to give us the best conditions and experience possible despite the weather. I haven't been to a regional, event, or track with as much attention to detail.

Throughout the weekend I was able to ride and race the track in every condition possible so I truly believe I had the full experience despite being my first time down there. The track was brutal and the heat was definitely hotter than our extended winter we had up north here, but I think I managed well and I know it only gets hotter from here.

I had a pretty serious hiccup during Friday's practice and overshot a table by a mile straight into braking bumps. I managed to hang on but my immediate thought as I rounded off that lap was broken wrist. Ended up with a sprain but it was raceable throughout the weekend and currently on the mend to be good to go this weekend.
8th isn't a top 6, but I feel more prepared than ever now so it's off to RedBud!

IMG_2448.JPG

Back