Chillitown Classic

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg
Almost game time down in Southern Ohio. It's time to see if we can stand on our own two feet again.

John250

PR Founding Father
It will be interesting to see how many people go to this race. Not part of the battle series. Not a Race Ohio race. SW Ohio riders did not even go that much when it was a battle race.

Best of luck, just curious to a one off like this. I know I am close, and even I am on the fence if I am going to go with all the other races on the schedule.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Not a whole lot of marketing for this race until now. I saw a flyer for it at the East Fork regional, but still was not a whole lot of information on it. Even the flyer above, no prices or specific times shown, other than the Saturday practice time. Can you still come in on Friday? Price? Cost to practice? Cost to race per class? (edit - found that info on their website)

Hate to say it because we have always enjoyed Chillitown, but they may have screwed the pooch leaving OMA. Hope I am wrong.

hershey

PR Elite
I didnt realize this was not part of Race Ohio either.

CTMX has a good following so Im sure they will do ok. Maybe not 700 entry ok but still ok.

Double D

PR Founding Father
What are the choice that weekend?

I am up for it. Malvern night race that weekend. Not a night racer.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Nothing that weekend. Wait, I knew there was nothing on my schedule race wise....i am going to be in florida that weekend.

Woody

PR Addict
Not sure if this race date was announced before now or not, but this is the first I've seen it. We have already made other plans for that weekend thinking it was one of our moto-free weekends. This will be the first (quad included) race we've ever missed at CTMX.