COCR Grand Prix June 24th

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Please join us for a fun filled day on the track and in the trails! More bang for your buck with the GP format.

http://cocrmx.com/events/gp-classes/

Ron505

PR Founding Father
It's going to be titties today!

20180624_082220.jpg
20180624_082147.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
I loved that cavity jump. Only got to ride it once during an open practice session a few years back.
We couldn't get there this weekend, but I'm itching to race a COCR-GP.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I also LOVE the Gravity Cavity!!!

Yeah, no rain, but no turnout either. I guess they were all at all of the other tracks that opened up around us. Darn shame. Was a beautiful day! It was super wide, and prepped through the woods and on the track. There were 5 tracks that opened up within 1 hour of us. It's a real bummer that people still hold onto the feelings that they had about COCR previously. It has truly come a long way in the past few years. There was much better turnouts last year for the GP's. Zack Klamfoth can flat out fly....and it looks effortless!!! All of his pictures came out blurry..lol.

The next GP is 8/26. Vintage MX with support classes on 9/8, Open Practice on 9/9.

A couple of shots I got from yesterday. I stayed back in the woods for most of the races.

20180624_154136.jpg
20180624_153923.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
Wow those course/track pic's look cool.
I'm sure all of the rain we got leading into the weekend discouraged a good turnout. Visions and memories of mud-fest races tend to hang with you after you've been through a couple.

We need the COCR GP races to be successful. Particularly since we've kind of lost Action Sports. I enjoy racing FastTraxx GP's, but I miss the fun elevation change ups.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Ha, we had a few pretty challenging elevation changes this weekend. It made for some good spectating. It would be great to get into a GP series with some other local tracks, but it seems that the COCR name is still tarnished. Heck, it would be great to get into a MX series as well.

The EROC guys seemed to have some really positive feedback on the facility. That was nice to hear.