Tim Bocca of Youngstown MX takes candy from baby

Meister

PR Founding Father
I like turtles!

And jumps.

And whips (no chains).

I need a bike for said whip contest. Not that I remember how, but I'd try. Lol

Sounds pretty shitty throwing a buddy under the bus on an open forum. Majority shows in favor of pure safety. Doesn't sound like anyone is knockin anyone's riding ability. It just is what it is. One day the kid might blossom as a rider and be burning laps scrubbing jumps and run into this exact scenario. Only at that point will it make complete sense.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I see.
If you have no interest in making the trek to the facility I’m womdering as to why you have so many questions.

Not bashing - just curious

John250

PR Founding Father
I will say after reading this post, if there are 4 totally blind jumps he should have a flagger on those for the safety of the guy on big bikes.

ktrop251

PR Member
The fact that Youngstown doesn't split sessions is one of the reasons I go there. I rode oir today and the track was awesome. My only complaint was the sessions and how little track time I got. (And I got there early. Like 10:30 not like when I show up to ytown at 1:30 ) and I know 10:30 isn't early either. And again I understand with the amount of riders there has to be sessions.

Now, ytown isn't for everyone. There are some blind jumps but every track has some. No flaggers but usually the riders or spectators are good at helping out. I know when I see a downed rider at ytown I make sure I stop and flag people off.

Let's not get in to a bashing session with someone who is providing a place for us to ride. Without people like Tim Boca and his crew we would be riding in the streets downtown Cleveland.