Fast Traxx fair race

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Yea I was at muddy creek last year and my wife showed up for 2nd motors and I was leading all race then stalled the turn right before the finished and got 2nd. Get to the truck and she goes "what the hell were you thinking? You just lost! Why the hell would you do that?" Sorry babe.....LOL

bockscars

PR Member
Whats the difference between class 1 and class 22. I am all for supporting a womens class but i think 3 is a little much. And really whats the difference between the girls class and the women 65-105. ‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way old comment I know, but the difference is "True Beginner" is for kids and "First Year Racer" for adults. Should probably choose better/more explanation.

NQ1965

PR Elite
What’s the “decade” class? LGT? -L*64

"Decade" class is for those of us that like to race our bikes that are at least 10 years old.
"LGT" is for the Lightweight class of modern bikes (250 4-strokes I believe).

Decade class is a lot of fun, because you never quite know just exactly what, or who, you might be racing against. You could be lined up against a 22yr old on a James Stewart KX125 replica on your right side, and a Mike Wheeler on a Maico 490 on your left side.