Loretta Lynn roster posted (hookup lottery added)

Meister

PR Founding Father
In our group Darling, Jeakle, Opliger, Salamon, Salamon, Jones, Pape, Silvers & Zaremba all made it.
I don't think its the 4 laps & 712 classes that are holding you back.....

One thing in common. All posses great racecraft. All have an abundance of race experience, 4 laps or not.

I'm 35# down from June 4th in prep, or pre prep since I don't have a bike yet, for some ranch action in '19.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Bring it meister - the more the better. You were on a tear at Baja last I saw ya.
Darling,Silvers,Salamon & I just did sand training at supercoop today. Boys put in some hard laps while I had them on the clock. Same drills at Beans next Saturday then off to the ranch they go.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
We are leaving Thursday night.
The boy got his number he has been using, just sent it to MX Graphics to get them made up!
Keep them after and hang em. After a few years they’ll become treasures.
I think vet 261 may have already said it - keep the swag - same thing, keepsakes.
Ask about the swag. The entire amateur industry is there and wants to engage with you. Don’t brag, but be proud that you are there and let them know that he’s very interested in the sport. Everyone has the same passion- it’s a cool feel.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Bring it meister - the more the better. You were on a tear at Baja last I saw ya.
Darling,Silvers,Salamon & I just did sand training at supercoop today. Boys put in some hard laps while I had them on the clock. Same drills at Beans next Saturday then off to the ranch they go.
Supercoop is a cool place. It’s Like Orlando mx just 3 hours from me north.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
How do you manage to type out posts with your head buried in the sand?
Yes. The ones that made it, nice work.
You can still find a few gems in this giant pile of crap

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
How do you manage to type out posts with your head buried in the sand?
Yes. The ones that made it, nice work.
You can still find a few gems in this giant pile of crap
You can spend your time wallowing around in crap, I like polishing the gems

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
For sure - I was on the lake Sunday.
Those guys did the work at Supercoop.
I took 4-5 laps during the warm-up session and that enough for me.
So I grabbed the stop watch and proclaimed myself their trainer for the day - they bought into it -! LOL!