I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

Rogers365

PR Addict
So if we were “greedy” why would we “kick out the cash cow” that make no sence.

CTMX was not kicked out. You were told the OMA would not be part of any more triple sanctioned events. CTMX chose to leave whe we would not budge on that topic. End of story.

Perhaps Jeremy Forcum did not keep you in the loop on that one, but that’s what happened.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
See kids. That is how its done. 40 replies in less than 24 hours.
"you like me, right now, you like me"

Yes we have a lot of options, and that is great. Something for everyone. I liked the Vern on my one trip there. Wish I would not have been hurt and try to ride but it is a fun track. Not sure why people think a track needs elevation to make it great. LL is flat as it gets and no one has an issue... Chili is amazing. Never have I been to a track that puts that much effort and attention to detail. Could the track be better? Of course, but they make changes and improvements every single event. People said last year at the regional it was one line. Well that was because everyone played follow the leader. Move 3 foot either way and make your own line. Pape had no problem (and about 5 or 6 others) finding a new line around my big arse last year.
And sorry, but prep at Chili is the best in the country. Full track prep in like 82 seconds. Tractors and dozers bumper to bumper. Yeah, good luck finding that anywhere else. Were some of the rut filled with water? Maybe, but see above comment (and I spelled it correct that time)

Hey wait, my one trip to the Vern was after Rogers got out. No wonder I liked it. Your right, I do need to keep up.

321mechanic

PR Member
So if we were “greedy” why would we “kick out the cash cow” that make no sence.

CTMX was not kicked out. You were told the OMA would not be part of any more triple sanctioned events. CTMX chose to leave whe we would not budge on that topic. End of story.

Perhaps Jeremy Forcum did not keep you in the loop on that one, but that’s what happened.
We didn't want to triple sanction. We wanted the July race to be a battle race with the OMA and the October race to be a race ohio triple crown event. Osborn said our races had to be all OMA or none at all. Maybe Osborn didn't keep you in the loop.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I have not touched a bike in 9 months and not jogged a step in the same amount of time. I really want to try a 450, so this may be a real S show.

Well be sure to avoid this bike LOL

Attachments

• 20180713_200257.jpg
    20180713_200257.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 189

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I finally got the wife to feel bad for me since I haven't rode in forever and barely rode all year. Chillitown is about an 1:15 hours away and I'm on call for work so have to be within an hour of the plant so this was basically my only option to ride this weekend! But I'm ready for a fun day of racing damnit!

Strouble

PR Addict
Once upon a time...I cart wheeled over the bars at MX 213. My last time riding.

Still feel bad about the gold fish.

Bring on the eggs!

Joc...get to the first turn first.

Never seen a life past riding for years.

Miss you folks!

Last edited:

nitrofish

PR Addict
Once upon a time...I cart wheeled over the bars at MX 213. My last time riding.

Still feel bad about the gold fish.

Bring on the eggs!

Joc...get to the first turn first.

Never seen a life past riding for years.

Miss you folks!
Don’t feel bad about the Goldfish my friend. That is actually one of my favorite memories in moto of all time! We miss seeing ya!

Nickclay17

PR Member
Can someone explain to me how CTMX was allowed to build a track on the Ross County fairgrounds property? Does the county own the track or someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double D

PR Founding Father
I thought we went to these tracks to ride our dirtbikes? I guess people need a country club now..
Yeah, I get your point. CTMX has enough room to make a great track.
They get that right, and they will fill gates. It can be done there.

I love the events they put on.