I take a few months off... man, you guys are boring....or gay jet ski thread

JBrown118

PR Addict
Dano - is that Williamstown lake? Haven't been to many that had slalom buoys and I know it is close to you. Had a jump back in the day but haven't been there in 20 years. Awesome ski lake back then.

My grandpa owned a house on Lake Williamstown. A lot of great memories there.

k01

PR Elite
Coexist!
2018-08-10 19.49.29.jpg

A Blaster and a YZ ready to go!

k01

PR Elite
So happy together...
2018-08-11 12.22.19.jpg

Too wet around here for a white YZ today. So finally off to the lake with this pair today. And remembered to put the tag back on the HP. :)

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
Stupid question, but how do you get them into the water from the trailer?
Well, there was a time when I'd just back the HP14 down the ramp and float the skis in and out. The marine plywood and fiberglass door floats perfectly for that. Most likely the reason I had to replace the back of the floor a few years ago too. Now I put pvc pipe in the door hinge groove and winch the ski onto my ATV/beach tote trailer.
Last Fall on my ramp.
2017-10-20 20.25.40.jpg

This ramp in the Hills is a little difficult to use with the old HiPoint. But it that has been done!

MX955

PitRacer Pro
We are trying out a new track this weekend called Mosquito Lake. Sharc and I did a trial run last night to make sure it was up to our standards and it passed. The track owners were up all night prepping and have it like glass for us this morning, should be a good day!

20180812_072830.jpg

MX315

PR Addict
Kinzua Dam is amazing place to go ...They got some huge rock/cliff jumps to pull up and jump off and rope swings all around and the scenery is just pure bliss ...Look up the Fridge rock jump on YouTube.

k01

PR Elite
We are trying out a new track this weekend called Mosquito Lake. Sharc and I did a trial run last night to make sure it was up to our standards and it passed. The track owners were up all night prepping and have it like glass for us this morning, should be a good day!

View attachment 59035
You're taking new tracks in in style!
Blaster mania!
Did about an hour track "walk" on this earlier.
2018-08-12 10.41.38.jpg

Hitting it shortly.